Last updated: 24 February 2022
Please read these terms carefully before using our website.
Words with a capital letter have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions have the same meaning, whether they occur in the singular or the plural.
For the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions:
- Partner means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a country where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, participations, or other securities that have the right to vote for the election of directors or other managing authority
- Country applies to Bulgaria
- The Company (referred to as “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Ours” in this Agreement) refers to Mieauconsult, Sofia, Mladost, block. 267, entrance.1, floor 6.
- Device means any device that has access to the Service, such as a computer, mobile phone, or digital tablet.
- The service applies to the website.
- General Terms (also called “Terms”) mean those General Terms and Conditions which form the entire agreement between you and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-Party Social Media Service means any service or content (including data, information, products, or services) provided by a third party that may be displayed, included, or provided by the Service.
- The website refers to the website of Mieauconsult LTD, accessible from https://mieauconsult.com
- You mean the individual who accesses or uses the Service, or the company or other legal entity on whose behalf that person accesses or uses the Service, as the case may be.
These are the General Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement between you and the Company. These General Terms and Conditions define the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These General Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users, and others who have access to or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, then you will not have access to the Service.
You declare that you are over 18 years of age. The Company does not allow persons under the age of 18 to use the Service.
Links to Other Sites
Our service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over and is not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of third-party websites or services. In addition, you acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages or losses caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use or reliance on such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We strongly encourage you to read the terms and conditions of privacy of any third-party websites or services you visit.
Termination of Access
We may terminate or suspend your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason, including without limitation, if you violate these Terms.
Upon termination of your right to use the Service, it will be terminated immediately.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages you may suffer, all liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of these Terms and your exclusive remedy for all of the above will be limited to the amount actually paid by you through The Service or $ 100 if you have not purchased anything through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, consequential, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages from loss of profits, loss of data, or other information, business interruption, personal injury, loss of confidentiality resulting from or in any way related to the use or inability to use the Service, third party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise case in connection with any clause of these Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been notified of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy does not fulfill its primary purpose.
Some countries do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or the limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these countries, the liability of each party will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The laws of the country, except for the rules of conflict of laws, govern these Terms and your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national or international laws.
Changes to the General Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change or replace these Terms at any time. If the revision is substantial, we will make reasonable efforts to give at least 30 days’ notice before the new conditions enter into force. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our discretion.
By continuing to access or use our service after the entry into force of these revisions, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree with the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the Website and the Service.
Settlement of disputes
The European Online Dispute Resolution Platform (ODR) is provided by the European Commission to ensure safer and fairer online shopping through access to quality dispute resolution tools.
Phone: +32 2 299 11 11
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, you may contact us at the telephone numbers or email address provided.